Mixing Greek yogurt and berries is pretty much the perfect snack packed with protein, fiber and antioxidants, not to mention that sweet and creamy fix for your sweet tooth! This is too easy not to try, and soon to be a staple in your snack rotation. Plus, it’s healthier than your usual froyo run (yogurt + berries are just made for each other<3)!
- 1 (6oz) Container of fresh blueberries
- 1 (6oz) container nonfat Greek yogurt. Blueberry, honey, vanilla or strawberry Greek yogurt work too!
1. Start by washing your blueberries and lining a small baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
2. Using a toothpick, dip each blueberry into the Greek yogurt and swirl until the blueberry is nicely coated with yogurt. Place on baking sheet. Continue this until all blueberries are coated.
3. Place baking sheet into freezer, and let freeze for at least an hour.
4. After about an hour, your Greek Yogurt Covered Blueberries can be placed in a ziplock baggie and stored in the freezer. Take out what you need for snack time and enjoy!
Recipe and photos courtesy of: www.familyfreshmeals.com