Greek yogurt is pretty trendy these days, and for good reason. This thick and creamy snack tastes decadent, but is super good for you. Best of both worlds! It contains lactobacteria that are good for your tummy, and higher protein and lower sugar than American versions. Yogurt may also even have anticancer and weight loss effect! When you team up yogurt with berries, you really can’t go wrong. Strawberries and blueberries are great sources of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients, which have strong breast cancer preventing abilities.
Today’s treat is so easy (not to mention way cute) that you really have no excuse for not trying it. You don’t even need a recipe, just a couple instructions.
Frozen Yogurt Berries
What You’ll Need:
low-fat Greek yogurt (we recommend honey vanilla flavor)
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2. Wash and dry your berries, and cut off the tops of the strawberries.
3. Poke a toothpick into a berry, and dip it into the yogurt.
4. With another toothpick, push the berry off of the first toothpick and onto the baking sheet.
5. Repeat with desired number of berries, and freeze until solid.
6. Snack away!
We hope you enjoy these as much as we do!