OCEAN RETREAT SEPTEMBER 14-16, 2012 (Encinitas, CA) // Survivor Scholarship Application
Thanks to the support of The North Face and the B4BC Survivorship Fund, Boarding For Breast Cancer (B4BC) is pleased to present (6) Southern California breast cancer survivors with a grant to participate in a rejuvenating women’s weekend in Encinitas, CA for Ocean ReTreat Yourself 2012.
In order to be eligible to attend, you must reside in California, be a female breast cancer survivor, and currently be in a good state of health in order to participate in (2) days of surfing and yoga instruction.
The B4BC Survivorship Fund grant will cover the following financial expenses:
- A “Tea Greeting” welcome reception on Friday, September 14th
– A (2) night stay in an ocean front residence with all those attending the weekend retreat (September 14-16th)
– (2) Mornings of Surfing instruction, including boards and wetsuits
– Yoga classes including restorative yoga to calm the spirit, and morning yoga sessions as provided by a certified instructor
– Daily group activities planned by Ocean ReTreat Yourself host and The North Face athlete / B4BC Ambassador Megan Pischke-Porcheron
– Gourmet breakfast and dinner prepared by a chef on Saturday, September 15th.
– Sessions with life coach Linda Kennoy on Manifesting Your True Personal Power, Fate, and Destiny. Also a session on Clear Direct Intent, and applying this to our sports and everyday lives (up to 3 sessions)
– Participant gift bag
If you’re interested in participating in the weekend or want to nominate a survivor, please email@example.com with the subject line “Ocean ReTreat Yourself 2012″ for a grant application. Applications are due by Noon Friday, September 7th. Six (6) Women will be chosen by lottery and contacted on Friday afternoon.
For questions – Please contact Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (310) 200-3206