Have you heard? Etnies Girls has created their very own clinic series where empowering females through one-on-one interaction and hands-on training are at the core of the etnies Girls Get on Board program. Not to mention etnies Girls is helping B4BC spread breast cancer awareness to all the campers by distributing our educational materials as well as donating a percentage of the proceeds of the clinics to B4BC’s efforts!
Launched in 2006, the program seeks to provide females of all ages the basic skills and confidence needed to participate in action sports. Their clinics allow girls to learn skateboarding, surfing, motocross, and BMX in a safe, fun, and comfortable environment, while enabling them to interact with professional athletes such as etnies
Girl’s very own team riders, Elissa Steamer, Lauren Perkins, Nina Buitrago, Stacy Mulligan and more!
So, get on board and check out etnies Girls Get On Board program at www.girlsgetonboard.com and add them as your friend at www.myspace.com/etniesGirlsGetOnBoard!
The dates and locations of the clinics are as follows:
Locations of Girls Get on Board Clinics Only
- May 13, 06: Skate Clinic in Nags Head, NC
- Sept. 23, 06: Skate Clinic in Lake Forest, CA
- Oct. 1, 06: BMX Clinic in Lake Forest, CA
- Oct. 7, 06: Motocross Clinic in Colton, CA
CosmoGIRL! Beach House Locations with Girls Get on Board Clinics
- Aug. 13, 06: Skate Clinic in San Francisco, CA (CG! BH will run Aug. 10-13)
- Aug. 20, 06: Skate Clinic in Los Angeles, CA (CG! BH will run Aug. 17-20)
- Aug. 27,06: Skate Clinic in San Diego, CA (CG! BH will run Aug. 24-27)
- Sept. 3, 06: TBA Clinic in Orange County, CA (CG! BH will run Aug. 31-Sept. 4)
- July 14th 2006: Skate Clinic in New York, NY
- July 15th: Skate Clinic in Frederick, MD
- July 16th 2006: Skate Clinic in Tampa, FL