ATTENTION BREAST CANCER SURVIVORS + LOVED ONES: Boarding For Breast Cancer is pleased to host our 9th holistic outdoor retreat with our wellness ambassador, and former pro-snowboarder, Megan Pischke. The Chasing Sunshine Mountain Retreat, tailored specifically towards breast cancer patients and survivors, is led by Megan and her team of facilitators with expertise in massage therapy, yoga, nutritional medicine, life skills coaching, acupuncture, and more. It is a beautifully crafted weekend in Aspen, CO, February 3-6, 2016. B4BC is able to grant 8 breast cancer survivor scholarships to attend this wellness weekend.
Please Note that although the grant does not include the cost of travel to and from Aspen, CO, it will cover the following AMAZING activities:
- Tea Greeting Welcome Reception – Wednesday evening, February 3rd
- 4-Night Stay in a beautiful mountain home; shared occupancy
- Daily gourmet breakfast, lunch, & dinner by local nutritionist & chef
- Daily Ski & Snowboard Instruction – 3 days of instruction led by pro-snowboarders Megan Pischke & Kendra Starr, along with the Buttermilk Ski School
- Yoga & Meditation Sessions – 3 morning sessions led by Aspen local, Emily Hightower of Ondalu
- Evening Restorative Sessions – 2 lead by Megan
- Life Counseling & Meditation – 2 group sessions, one private, with motivational speaker Linda Kennoy on learning new tools to stay in the moment and incorporating balance into everyday life
- Cooking & Nutrition by Chef Emily Hightower, who shares her ideas of “off the mat, into the kitchen” preparation of healthy meals for women on the go
- Introduction and Shared Wisdom to Chinese Medicine & its health benefits with Kendra Starr, DTCM
- Eco-inspired experiences and sustainable practices
HEALTH MEMO: Before applying, please consult your personal physician in order to gain medical approval & advice to participate in this Mountain Retreat weekend.
Click HERE to nominate a loved on for this once in a lifetime opportunity!