This week we’re giving you a little taste (no pun intended) of our collaboration with Goofy Foot Foods. If you’re in need of a last minute Christmas gift, this downloadable recipe book is the way to go! It is full of super healthy & DELICIOUS recipes that are packed with cancer-fighting ingredients. It’s oh so easy to give the gift of health this holiday season! Click HERE to purchase a copy of Quick and Clean Salads & Smoothies today. Need more convincing? We’re sharing one of our favorite recipes from the book below!
The POWERED BY PINK smoothie is the perfect way to start your day, end your day, or enjoy whenever you like! Read up on it’s three powerhouse ingredients:
- PITAYA, also known as dragon fruit, is loaded with protective antioxidants, vitamin C, calcium, fiber, and B vitamins. The tiny seeds of the dragon fruit are high in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, known to be beneficial in reducing triglycerides. This beautiful fruit is bursting with antioxidants and nutrients like the powerful antioxidant known as phytoalbumine. Research suggests that phytoalbumine can efficiently stop free radical action and thus prevent cancer-causing cell mutations.
- BEETS are one of the richest sources of antioxidants and traditionally known for their powerful liver support and detoxification. Beets are loaded with vitamin C, fiber, and essential minerals.
- LUCUMA FRUIT, native to Peru, is slightly sweet and provides 14 essential trace minerals including potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- 1 cup almond, coconut, or hemp milk
- 1⁄4 beet, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 pitaya packet
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 lucuma powder
- 1 pitted medjool date or 1 raw honey (non-vegan)
Instructions: Add all smoothie ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth.
Don’t forget to download your copy of Quick and Clean Salads & Smoothies today for more recipes like this one!