ATTENTION B4BC FRIENDS + SUPPORTERS:
Boarding for Breast Cancer is pleased to host our 7th holistic outdoor retreat with our wellness ambassador, and former pro-snowboarder, Megan Pischke. The Chasing Sunshine Mountain Retreat, tailored specifically towards breast cancer patients and survivors, is led by Megan and her team of facilitators with expertise in yoga, nutritional medicine, life skills coaching, acupuncture, and more. It is a beautifully crafted retreat in Taos, NM, February 26 – March 1, 2017. B4BC is able to grant 6-8 breast cancer survivor scholarships to attend this wellness weekend.
Please note that although the grant does not include the cost of travel to and from Taos, NM, however it will cover the following AMAZING activities:
- A (3) Night Stay at The Blake Taos, a warm and cozy Leed Certified slope-side lodge; shared occupancy
- 9 delicious whole foods, plant based meals, starting with a dinner on arrival night
- Spiritual insights, energy work, and private consultations and readings with life coach Linda Kennoy
- Two days of fresh mountain air and snowboard and ski instruction with Taos instructors
- Yoga & Meditation Sessions, 3 – classes, morning & evening (restorative) with Brigita Lacovara.
- Intro to Chinese Medicine + acupuncture session with Kendra Starr, DTCM.
- Eco-inspired ideas and experiences
HEALTH MEMO: Before applying, please consult your personal physician in order to gain medical approval & advice to participate in this Mountain Retreat weekend.
We are now accepting applications for the 2017 Mountain Retreat! We invite breast cancer survivors everywhere to come join us for this weekend of rejuvenation, relaxation, and connection.
If you or anyone you know is interested in joining us for this amazing retreat weekend, please apply HERE.