B4BC (Boarding for Breast Cancer) is a 501(c)3 non-profit foundation dedicated to providing education, prevention and support programs for young people and the action sports community at large. Through grassroots events, year-round educational outreach and the Survivorship Fund, B4BC is able to further its mission of promoting early detection + a healthy, active lifestyle as the best means of breast cancer prevention.
B4BC Believes In:
• The power of education to inspire + impact positive lifestyle changes
• The long-term benefits of healthy, active pursuits for individuals + communities as a whole
• Supporting young women + those affected by breast cancer
• Strength in unity + building, connecting and supporting communities
• Ultimately celebrating life at every turn, both on and off a board!